Homework tonight was to go to my website and play math games for at least 15 minutes. Please add a comment to this post. Tell me what skill you practiced. Tell me a little about the game and if it helped you in any way to improve in that area. Make sure to use complete sentences!
the game that i played was the x detectives. You have to find what each item costs and how many of that item are there then you check your answer and if your right you will go to the next level and if your wrong you will stay on the same page
ReplyDeleteRachel
I practiced many math games about measuring and angles!I loved the anti homework game!All these games helped me get really familiar with these parts in math
ReplyDeleteI practiced equations and I liked it. I think this would help understand equations more on the TAKS.
ReplyDeleteThe math game I played was about elapsed time.
ReplyDeleteIf it said 3 hours past, I would have to change one clock where it would be 3 hours after the time that was given. It helped me understand elapsed time a little and it also helped me think harder.
~Eunice~
I played Troy's Toys.Which Is dealing with percentages.It helps you how to find the precent after taking off a discount.It helped me how to understand how to do it more easily. By Erian!
ReplyDeleteI liked this homework because it helped me a lot with getting better at math.
ReplyDelete-Bhargav :)
I thought the game was very fun; however, I did not learn anything new. I would have liked it to be more difficult.
ReplyDeleteI was playing a game that i was supposed to be mathing the decimal to its name or vice versa.
ReplyDelete-Jenna
The math games really helped me think more critically and it was still very fun. It challenged me-- making me think what effect will happen and if the strategies would work or not. I did various of games and I liked every game in it.It helped a lot, improving my knowledge. We should do this more often.
ReplyDelete(this is Carrie on my mom's account)
I learned addition, subtraction and place value. It was fun and it helped me to get a little faster.
ReplyDeleteFROM ISHAN GOEL
I was prety comfortable with what i did. I didn't mess up too much. I worked on fractions & decimals. :)
ReplyDelete-Nikita Simha
Hi miss McKnight. This is Ryan H. I went on the decimal/percent page. I played a few decimal multiplication games which were preety easy. Some of them were hard. They got easier as I played. I won a couple times. It helped me learn how to do the decimal multipication faster.
ReplyDeleteI practiced at equivalent fractions. The game I played was when I clicked two cards it would say if they were equivalent fractions or not. And it got harder each time I got the two fractions right. I think I improved on my equivalent fractions.
ReplyDeleteCole