I think they should go to camp because the children don't get along because the boy is lazy while the girl is very energetic.Plus the mom thinks they will never get along
I think the children need to go to camp harmony because, so they become closer to each other. So here goes. Barbie Q. and Brisket need to go to camp because they plain just fight and don't have the same interest. Mimi and Ivan are about the same as Barbie Q. And Brisket. Charlotte and Charlie are kind of different they fight I guess but, they both like music. Maybe that will bring them together in the end. By Priya Mekala
I think that all the kids should go to the camp because they fight alot with themselfs and there parents are fed up of the way that they are behaving with themselfs.
Yes. They definitly need to go to camp. Their realatoinship is terrible, and it will also be good to get them out of the house.
ReplyDelete-Pierce #11 5D
yes, because all of the brothers and sisters fight a lot.
ReplyDeleteFrom,Anna
Yes, they should go to Camp Happy Harmony because they fight a lot. They also have nothing in common.
ReplyDeleteMacy
I think that the children should go to Camp Happy Harmony because the siblings are not being nice to each other. From Sana
ReplyDeleteYes they do need to go to Camp Happy Harmony inorder to start getting along.By seing other people fight they see how their acting badly.
ReplyDeleteBy Jeffery 5A
I think they should go to camp because the children don't get along because the boy is lazy while the girl is very energetic.Plus the mom thinks they will never get along
ReplyDeleteI think they should go to camp because the brother and sister are equally different from each other.One is lazy and the other one is energetic
ReplyDeleteI think the children need to go to camp harmony because, so they become closer to each other. So here goes. Barbie Q. and Brisket need to go to camp because they plain just fight and don't have the same interest. Mimi and Ivan are about the same as Barbie Q. And Brisket. Charlotte and Charlie are kind of different they fight I guess but, they both like music. Maybe that will bring them together in the end.
ReplyDeleteBy Priya Mekala
I think the kids should go to camp 'cause they fight whith each other a lot.
ReplyDelete-Alina
I think the kids should go to camp! If this camp really works, they will learn to get along with one another!
ReplyDeleteI think that all the kids should go to the camp because they fight alot with themselfs and there parents are fed up of the way that they are behaving with themselfs.
ReplyDeletesanaya