Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Welcome Back!!!

Welcome back to school!!! I am looking forward to a new year. If you scroll through the blog you will notice that last year I only used the blog a little bit and the year before I used it quite often. Well, last year we started using Edmodo as a way to showcase work and what was being done in the classroom, so I mainly focused my efforts there. I am going to strive to do both this year. I will also have a twitter account. Twitter will be a new adventure for me, for I have never used it before. Parents, feel free to follow me @5bmonkeys . I am looking forward to meeting all of you! Hope you had a great summer and are ready for a fantastic year! See you at Meet the Teacher! P.S. Sky Ranch information will be coming home soon. It will cost approximately $220.

No comments:

Post a Comment