Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jamestown Game

Sorry I am late posting this. Don't forget to write a comment. You can post here or email me or write it down. You go to my website to find the game. I hope you enjoy your homework!

4 comments:

  1. I think, it was cool. It gave a chance to see how it was to make decisions in that time.

    ~ Sashank :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was cool though I didn't know that you could chose I thought it was a right or wrong answer. I got Fair, Poor, Excellent, and fair for them in order from the top to the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the game.It was cool how i could ask a native person or a colonist what to do.I also liked how they told you stuff that happened there after you finished the game if you clicked, "now we know".Thanks for the game. =)



    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED the game! It was awesome! I think that we should do more stuff like it, especially since I did excellent on it. I got Good on wealth, Excellent on health, Good on food, and Good on morale.

    Yet again, I hope we do more stuff like this.

    -Meghan Bauer

    ReplyDelete